Ashley Burns is a passionate, modern, natural light wedding, branding, and lifestyle photographer based in Los Angeles, California, however, she is available for travel worldwide. Seven years into owning her business, Ashley has worked with several hundreds of clients ranging with specifics needs and visions, which has enabled her business to be exceptionally versatile. Ashley's sole purpose is to give her clients a very authentic and memorable experience, allowing her to capture her clients in the most natural and raw form. Family and unity is a very key ingredient that fuels Ashley's soul, which speaks much to why her clients hold such a personal and special place in her heart. Evolving with each couple or family she gets the opportunity to capture is what she loves most about her work.
Ashley's favorite pastimes include sipping on a good cup of coffee, spending time with loved ones, binge watching a good Netflix series, and home decor shopping. She never says no to Mexican food or a fun crafting project. Though work consumes a lot of her time, she enjoys setting time aside each year to see a new place and create a new experience. Her favorite to date is the French countryside.
Some of her work has been seen in magazines and blogs such as Style Me Pretty, People Magazine, The Knot, Vogue, In Touch Weekly, and more. She is currently living in Los Angeles, where she shoots on-location, works on special projects, and seeks out new ventures.
INTIMATES ABOUT ASHLEY
- I met my partner in life, Brian, when I was 8 years old! We took the school bus to and from school everyday, though we didn’t end up together until the ripe ol’ age of 20. He’s my best friend, cheerleader, and soul mate! He never fails me.
- Paris, Central Park in NYC, and Yosemite are some of my favorite places on Earth. Go at your nearest convenience and thank me later!
- I'm a coffee believer, enthusiast, worshiper, and drinker. Those magical beans know what they are doing.
- I shop at HomeGoods at least once a week – I have an unhealthy obsession with home décor! Ask anyone who knows me.
- My favorite part of the day is early in the morning when I wake up and drink a cup of coffee in bed while checking my email or watching the news.
- I'm a mean gift wrapper. Let's do a wrap off!
- My favorite TV shows are This Is Us and Flipping Out! I cry during both shows - for different reasons and emotions, of course.
- My girlfriends are my adopted sisters I never had. Ya'll keep me sane and I couldn't do life without ya!
- I have a pug named Dazie who has my heart. She’s the most loving little loaf ever!
- My favorite quote is by author, Ram Dass: "We're all just walking each other home." Couldn't be more true!
- Cooking unfortunately isn’t a natural talent! But, I can make a mean brussel sprout casserole and monkey bread. I probably wouldn’t eat them in the same sitting, though. Haha!
- I love organizing and cleaning. It's actually one of my favorite things to do.
- Some of my favorite musicians and bands you can probably catch me listening to while editing is Coldplay, John Mayer, Andrew Belle, Gregory Alan Isakov, Kendrick Lamar, Tim McGraw, The Goo Goo Dolls, and more! You could say I don't really discriminate against any genre of music. I love it all!
- When I love something or someone, I love hard and the best that I can. You will never have to guess if I'm giving 100%.
- I believe that happiness is an inside job, and you should work hard at maintaining contentment everyday. I also strongly feel that transparency, honesty, and kindness is the best way to live your life!